This Terms and Condition for Use of www.zeffu.com website is a legal agreement (Agreement) between you and Zeffu Technologies Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated in India, (hereinafter referred to as ‘Zeffu, ‘Our’, ‘Us’, ‘We’) providing, among other things, the terms and conditions for your use of subscription services, primarily a web based Restaurant Management Software hosted and managed remotely ( the ‘Services’ or ‘Website services’) through the website located at www.zeffu.com (the ‘Website’, ‘Site’, ‘Zeffu).
Read the Terms and Conditions carefully. Your use of Services on the Website means you are consenting to these Terms and Conditions. You could archive the copy of this Agreement for your records.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time in Zeffu’s sole discretion and you may not be notified. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You will be deemed to have accepted the Agreement as amended if you continue to use any of the Website services after any amendments are posted on the Website. We reserve the right to include additional terms and conditions if we were to provide additional services or programs. You shall be bound by the same on your participation in such services or programs.
You represent that you have read and understood, and that you agree to be bound by this Agreement. The Website services are available to legal entities or individuals aged 18 years or older. By using the Website you represent that you are at least 18 years old.
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of any password and other account information that you create in order to access or use the Services. You agree to notify us immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. You also agree that We are not liable in any manner for any loss that you may incur as a result of any third party using your password, either with or without your knowledge.
Service and Use of Website
Zeffu, a Restaurant Purchase Management Solution provides services as a Software as a Solution (SaaS) model. The details of the Services are provided in our website. Use of the Website may require you to use software provided by or operated from the Website, and on occasion we may make certain software available to you from the Website. To the extent you use such software or download such software from the Website, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) will be deemed to be licensed to you by us, for providing Services to you and enabling you to use those Services only. We do not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and we (or our licensors) retain full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form.
We may suspend your ability to use or access the Website at any time while we investigate complaints or alleged violations of this Agreement, or for any other reason within our sole discretion.
Payment, Fees and Taxes
You agree to pay all subscription fees, consulting fees and other fees applicable to your use of Services and you shall not circumvent the fee structure. The fee is dependent on the User Plan that you purchase and not on actual usage of the services.
The subscription fee is non-refundable
Each User / Member is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. Zeffu is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own taxes.
Zeffu reserves the right to modify the fee structure by providing a 30 day prior notice, either by notice on the Website or through email to the Authorized User, which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
Non-payment of fee for a continuous period of 3 months, Zeffu reserves the right to discontinue the Services to you and delete all information in your Account, apart from reserving any legal recourse available.
Refund & Cancellation
You can terminate your Membership with us at any time by providing 30 days of prior written notice at [email protected] We need this period to inactivate your Account, only after verifying if there are any ongoing or pending Services or payments. We may want you to continue until the completion of an on-going Service should the situation warrant.
You shall be obligated to pay Zeffu for any Services for which you have procured.
Zeffu reserves the right to terminate any Account in cases
- You breach any terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- We are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
Return of Your Data. Upon request by You made within 30 days after the effective date of termination of a Services subscription, We will make available to you for download a file of your Data in comma separated value (.csv) format. After such 30-day period, We shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any of your Data and shall thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all of your data in Our systems or otherwise in Our possession or under Our control.
- Zeffu grants you a limited license to access and, if you are a Member, to use this Website internally for the Website’s Services of ordering, receiving, delivering and communicating only as per this Agreement. You must not sell, copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any content of this Website in anyway other than those listed in this Agreement, including for any public or commercial purposes. You must not use any content of this Website on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose other than your own viewing. You shall not reverse engineer or attempt to interfere with the operation of any part of this Website.
- Zeffu retains all its rights, title and interest in all copyrights, know-how, trade secrets, trademark, logo, the name Zeffu, content, design and features on the Website. All other product names, marks, logos, symbols used on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The ownership of the data vests with the Authorized Users.
All Users agree to adhere to the below code of conduct.
While using the Website, software and/or Service, you agree not to
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Website;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us;
- any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights;
- any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so;
- any trade secret of any third party; or any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication
- (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us), or engage in spamming or flooding;
- any job posting involving any franchise, club membership, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or software;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Website;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website without our prior written authorization; Link to any page of or material on the
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents; or
- Harvest or collect information about Website visitors or members without their express consent.
Compliance To Laws
The Users are solely responsible for compliance to all applicable laws, including customer history, confidential information and privacy laws. Zeffu is a facilitator for restaurant management and provides technology platform. Zeffu is in no way responsible, liable, accountable for customer information available on the software provided by Zeffu.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of Website, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost
If you have any questions, issues, complaints regarding any of our Services, please contact our customer service via our Contact Form.
If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.